Swiss German Freelance Proofreader
Spotzer is a fast-paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands of businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
We are looking for a native (Swiss) German Freelance Proofreader who can work remotely and help us deliver an insightful, creative copy to our small business clients. You will be communicating with our Content Manager who works from our office in Amsterdam. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of drafting engaging copy and writing high-quality content to achieve client marketing objectives.
- Edit and proofread content that drives people to action.
- QA copy to ensure it meets Spotzer and SEO requirements.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Native level of German (preferably Swiss German)
- Excellent editing, proofreading, and writing skills and attention to detail
- 1-3 years of experience working as an editor
- Strong understanding of SEO, SEM and marketing principles
- Bachelor’s degree in writing, journalism, communications, marketing, or any other related field
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, manage time, and prioritize by deadline and importance
What we offer
- Flexible workload based on your schedule
How to apply
- Spotzer is an equal opportunity employer. If you are interested in working with us and believe you would be a good fit, please apply by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please be sure to include a motivation letter, CV, as well as a link to your portfolio.