Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. We specialise in websites and digital marketing solutions.
Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns, SEO campaigns and creating powerful content.
About the role
We are looking for a SEO Specialist with an understanding of SEM/PPC best practice.
Come join our team in the Melbourne office, which is located in the heart of CBD.
The is a key role!
You will have a strong understanding and passion for SEO (Search Engine Optmisation) and an understanding of SEM/PPC. We use proprietary software, so, if you are skilled with Google Adwords/analytics...this will set you in good stead.
Benefits and perks
- Great work/life balance 9-5:30
- Plenty of Partner Channel Support
- Great Team | Great Environment | You will be Supported
- Fantastic office location near Flinders St Station
- Joining our mission to make a positive impact on our clients lives through our marketing solutions; and
- A chance to develop yourself and skills!
Skills and experience
- Experience & interest in SEO 2+ years (Preferred)
- Experience & interest in SEM 2+ years (nice to have)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills , excellent with excel and other reporting / analytical tools
- Experience with SalesForce, Jira and confluence is a plus
- Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution
- Passionate about online marketing
- Web analytics packages & management is a plus
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.
- Help SMBs define their performance based online marketing channel . For example: Define and scope custom SEO proposals, pricing, and present proposals to partners.
- Help our partners maximise qualified traffic to their sites
- Maximise the use of analytics and insights to drive the online KPIs. For example: Produce custom SEO campaign reporting, performance analysis and commentary, and present to clients
- Have the confidence and experience to share your knowledge and help train our existing campaign managers on all things SEO and SEM
- Work with the product owners highlighting risks and opportunities to improve
- Keep on top of SEO trends and market changes
- Analyse and deliver your reports to management on the overall performance of SEO/SEM campaigns.
*** You must already have a valid visa to work in Australia as Spotzer does not sponsor. ***