SEO Product Specialist French
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. We specialize in websites and digital marketing solutions for enterprise partners that have large databases of SMB customers, all of which powered by our proprietary technology stack.Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
Our model is unique: we partner with major brands and offer a fully white labelled solution where we represent our partner’s brands over the phone through contact centre activity and product fulfilment centres.
We are growing our Product team to better support our teams and our customers, and so we are looking to hire an SEO Product Specialist for our French Market partners.
You will be working in a dynamic team of smart product, specialists, managers and product developers who are all passionate about building market-leading solutions. With your knowledge of SEO and working on SEO campaigns and solutions you will help us take cutting-edge, SEO solutions to market.
Our SEO Product Specialist ( French Market) will be experienced with SEO, and ideally have an understanding of other digital marketing solutions such as SEM, Social and Paid Social, preferably within the SMB market.
- Help SMBs define their performance based online, organic marketing strategies
- Help your clients maximise qualified traffic to their sites
- Maximise the use of analytics and insights to drive online KPIs
- Ability to create and analysis an on-site and off-site SEO audit
- Ability to conduct and deliver local keyword strategy recommendations
- Have the confidence and experience to share your knowledge and train our existing German campaign managers on all things SEO
- Work with the product owner highlighting risks and opportunities to improve our product offerings
- Work with our content managers to help them understand how to deliver content that is better optimised
- Keep on top of SEO forums, blogs and publications so that you can communicate any major murmurs or algorithm changes that may impact how we deliver our SEO products
- Analyse and report on paid organic marketing activity – customer & sales impacts & ROI
- Analyse and deliver your reports to management on the overall performance of SEO campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- BA or BSc (Digital Marketing or Marketing courses preferred), or relevant experience
- Professional experience & interest in SEO for at least 1 year
- Native French language skills and a strong command of English (Written and Spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, excellent with excel and other reporting / analytical tools
- Ability to create professional reports in PowerPoint and present findings to important partners and internal senior management
- Experience with SalesForce, Jira and confluence is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills. You should be confident and able to train groups of several campaign managers
- Some SEM experience is also desired, but this is not as vital as a good SEO understanding
- You have worked with some of the following SEO tools; Raven Tools, SEMRush, Moz, ahrefs, Majestic
- You already know how to use Screaming frog, Google Analytics and Search Console
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.