SEO Client Manager - Dutch Market
We are looking for a talented Client Manager with a flair for SEO to join our fun and energetic team in Amsterdam on a full time basis. The team project manages the production of a large volume of websites and digital marketing campaigns (SEO, SEM etc) for Small to Medium Businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be the key point of contact for our business owners based in the Netherlands.
You will use your digital marketing skills to guide and map out the production of websites and SEO campaigns, work closely with our team of skilled in-house designers and freelance copywriters to ensure the end result is to the brief, to high quality standards, and within the agreed timeline.
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we have 6 offices around the globe, and we are serving tens of thousands of small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
- Manage customer contact proactively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/ emails whilst giving the best customer service
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects
- Guide and Manage the SEO strategy for small business owners
- Create written briefs for copywriters and designers to go into production
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website & SEO campaigns
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of clients
- Keeping tracking and order management system up to date
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with a great team sharing ideas and best practices.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products according to customer needs and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- Native Dutch is required for this role (with a high level of English)
- Proven work experience in account management, customer service, project management or relevant role
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Comfortable with SEO tools including; SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs etc
- Strong experience in Google Analytics and Search Console
- Ability to translate complex SEO terms and strategies for customers
- Keen interest in Digital marketing with willingness to learn
- A desire to mentor junior/less experienced members of your team in all things SEO
- Understanding of SEO (A must) and Web production (Preferable)
- Hands on experience of CRM software (Salesforce preferable)
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
Spotzer is an equal opportunity employer. If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, do not hesitate to apply!