Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands of small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content. Our model is unique: we partner with major brands and offer a fully white labeled solution where we represent our partner’s brands over the phone through contact center activity and product fulfillment centers.
We are aggressively expanding our business across Europe and have a requirement for a dynamic business development specialist. This is a wide and varied role with a very interesting remit; you will build, manage and nurture relationships at all levels with some of our key partners, providing strong linkage between our operational teams and the partner organisations. You will have a target to build growth with our partners and also have responsibility for a sales revenue target. This requires strong skills in data driven, cross-functional project management and stakeholder management with our partners.
- You will be reporting directly to the Director of Operations (Europe & USA)
- Build and maintain a strong partnership with existing partners, including preparing key data for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Strong and clear growth targets to improve revenue by launching new products with your partner organisations
- Lead and engage other teams in the business to help project manage new partner launches or product/process additions(IT, Product Marketing, Design, Copywriting, Finance), as well as coordination with the partner organisation
- Impeccably manage volume forecast and business revenue targets
- Developing and tracking project plans, including day-to-day management and regular reviews
- Develop support materials for partner’s sales team and facilitate, when needed, training session on processes & products
- Direct contact with partners, internal teams and senior level management
- Fluent English is required for this position with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Fluent German would be an advantage
- Experience in managing management relationships
- The skills to negotiate – ensuring the partner is happy whilst making sure expectations are fully clear
- Demonstrated experience with using key data to drive a sales or operations team to succeed
- Demonstrated ability to manage, direct, guide and evaluate people and the ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Reporting and data analysis
- Communicating and problem solving with key stakeholders
- 2 years+ management experience, preferably in a call centre or sales environment
- Valid EU work permit
- Solid understanding of digital technology and a passion for digital marketing, business cores are websites and SEO
- Strong organisational, analytical and relationship building skills
Spotzer is an Equal opportunities employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.