Digital Sales Consultant - UK Market
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, digital marketing business that work with clients across the globe. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we serve hundreds of thousands of small businesses by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns (SEA) and managing their search engine optimisation (SEO). Our model is unique: we partner with the world’s leading brands to service their customer's digital marketing needs through a fully white labelled solution.
About the role:
Having secured an exciting new contract with globally leading digital company, we are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Digital Sales Consultant - UK Market to join our fun and energetic team in Amsterdam on a full-time basis. As a direct point of contact, you will speak with an existing client base. Your goal will be to understand the clients’ business needs/goals and sell them the digital solution that will give them a great online presence and help them grow!
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead outbound calls with existing clients to understand their business and sell solutions to help them grow
- Be self-motivating to reach and exceed your sales targets
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/emails whilst giving the best customer service
- Work toward Sales targets with a rewarding commission structure in place
- Collaborate with a great team, sharing ideas and best practices
Benefits and perks:
- Work within a newly formed sales division for a growing global business
- Attractive commission structure with the security of a great base salary
- Fantastic modern office in a great location
- A chance to develop yourself and skills within a leading digital organisation
- Joining our mission to make a positive impact in small business customers lives through our beautiful websites and marketing solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven sales experience over the phone, in B2B or B2C telesales
- Inbound & outbound sales experience
- A track record of exceeding business and personal goals
- A desire to help lay the foundations of a great, new team
- The ability to communicate effectively and quickly build rapport with clients while ensuring we sell to customer needs
- Strong experience working in a call centre environment
- Keen interest in telesales with willingness to learn more
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
- Fluent English speaker
What we offer
Experience working in a fun, dynamic, fast paced company
A position where you have direct impact on the Development and Standards of Spotzer
A working environment that offers the opportunity to develop yourself at a busy and exciting pace
Young and vibrant team culture
- A Fantastic Amsterdam location & super new office!
- A group of energetic, multicultural colleagues (with over 30 nationalities in a team of 150 people!)
- Friday beers and lots of events!
We have a great culture and truly value working together. Your ideas can help shape the new sales team within Spotzer. If you are a proven self-starter this will help you immensely