Client Manager - French Market
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we have 6 offices around the globe, and we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
We are looking for a talented Client Manager for the French market to join our fun and energetic team in Amsterdam on a full time basis. The team project manages the production of a large volume of websites for Small to medium sized businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be the key point of contact for our business owners based in France.
You will use your digital marketing skills to guide our clients and manage the production of websites whilst working closely with our team of skilled in- house designers and freelance copywriters to ensure the end result is to the brief, to high quality standards, and within the agreed timeline.
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/ emails whilst giving the best customer service
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website projects
- Create written instructions for copywriters and designers to go into production
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of clients
- Keeping tracking and order management system up to date
- Collaborate with a great team sharing idea and best practice
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products according to customer needs and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- Native French speaker (Required)
- The ability to communicate effectively and influence clients
- Proven work experience in account management, customer service or simular role
- A keen interest in digital marketing
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and Web production (Preferable)
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Hands on experience of CRM software (Preferable)
- The ability to take ownership of clients and their website projects
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
Spotzer is an Equal Opportunities Employer. If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, do not hesitate to apply!